Cambodian dancing


Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because there dancing relates to there culture.

What I like about this dance?
what I like about this dance is that they show some parts of there culture like the temple and great dancing.

What is good about this dance?
I think whats good about this dance is that when the people come out of the temple it's nice lighting.

What could be improved about this dance?
I think what should be improved is the music because the music is just mixed up in the dancing

Comments

  1. Hi Katalina, I really like what you have chose for your dance and it is really good. Just next time when you are doing this please write more about it and to make sure to read you work before you publish it. Also think before you put on your text colours because the white highlighters you can't read unless you select them.

    (Jeneba) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts